The 1802 EPD is an ideal telephone entry system that is suited for applications that have limited space and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications. The built-in Electronic Directory eliminates the need for external or add-on directories. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or deined access directly from telephone.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 16-digit dialing
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- 1802 includes programming display.
- 1802-EPD includes directory display.
- 1802-EPD stores up to 100 telephone numbers and names.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1802 max. of 1000; 1802-EPD max. of 100.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 5"D. (SKU: 1802-090)
- Flush mount dimensions: 14"H x 8.375"W x 3.25"D. (SKU: 1802-091)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.