The 1834 Telephone Entry System can be connected for voice and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
Note 1: Requires DKS Cellular subscription and 1800-080 cellular adapter. 4G-LTE service provided by AT&T where available.
Note 2: Requires 1830-185 (manual setup) or 1830-186 (automatic setup) TCP/IP Adapter for internet connection. 1830-186 requires IM SERVER Client subscription. VoIP requires 1815-568 VoIP adapter and subscription, or use your own provider subscription & hardware.
Note 3: Programming and voice via the telephone line and modem and phone connection at your PC, or program via your existing internet connection - using - IM Server Modem (subscription required). DoorKing does not recommend using a POTS line for programming the telephone entry system. DoorKing can no longer guarantee programming via POTS / modem as many phone company services and switches no longer support modem communications as these devices are considered to be obsolete.
Go to Connection Options for further details.
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
Dimensions 90 Series
- 14.75" (375 mm) H x 12.75" (324 mm) W x 3.75" (95 mm) D.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.