Reader that enables door opening when a proximity card, similar to a credit card, approaches. Only authorized cards will activate the device. No physical contact is necessary.
CityLine Classic is the "continuous profile" outdoor panel line for buildings.
The PANELS are manufactured in anodized aluminium, highly resistant to rough weather and climate changes.
The panel design stands out for its curved-convex profile. A cellular rubber airtight seal included assures a perfect panel-to-wall fit to prevent water filtrations.
It is possible to combine two or more panels, as long as they are from the same series. For a perfect fit, a set of separators should be used for every two panels installed between their flush mounted boxes.
Centralized AC Plus Access Control System. Composed of one part hardware: AC Plus central units, readers, decoders, etc. and one part software that lets you configure and manage the installation, by means of installer applications and multi-post user.
Restricts access to certain private zones of a facility (office, warehouse, factory, sports area) to those persons not in possession of a authorized credential or identification.
Enables complete management of an installation with several doors and advanced access control functions: restrictions by user groups, both spatial (areas) and temporal (schedules), anti-passback function, capacity limitation, greater user capacity, activation of devices from the reader, recording of incidents for consultation later, control or security centre.
In contrast with other systems, AC Plus access control lets you integrate other complementary functions with no need for additional controllers:
- Vehicle control.
- Double Anti-passback.
- Intercommunication. For those accesses where we have to allow access to other people from outside the facility. By pressing a button we contact the control centre and access is permitted from there.
- Technical or intruder alarms. Each entrance and exit can be programmed with a detection and action time.
- Automation. Weekly programmer which can schedule up to 32 daily activations of relays and arming of sensors, individually or in groups.
The user information and associated restrictions are stored in a AC Plus Central Unit that takes the decisions to permit or deny access.In facilities that exceed these specifications (more readers or users) up to 63 central units can be grouped together.
Reader wiring: 2 wires + screened twisted pair
Intercommunication wiring. 4 wires + screened twisted pair
Series 1 Panel.
- Panel measurements: 130x128 mm (width-height):
- Flush-fit box dimensions:: 115x114x45 mm (height-width-depth):
- Surface mounted box dimensions:: 130x128x33 mm (height-width-depth):
Power supply: 12 Vdc
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.