Urbanline panel represents a different and richer way of interacting and communicating: with more information, more technology and with the strength and the solidity of traditional panels.
The Urbanline panel is available with MDS technology, both in the video and audio versions.
The display normally remains idle, and its built-in presence detector activates it when a visitor is detected. It can also be activated by touching the screen.
It is flush-mounted. It is fastened using a concealed anchoring system, which avoids any tampering by users. Its configurable alphanumeric keyboard allows for quick, direct searches.
The date and time are shown on the upper screen.
COMBINATION OF MATERIALS
Urbanline effectively combines high-performance materials: weather-treated aluminium that is uniquely alternated with a touch-sensitive dual graphic display. Its beauty is to be found in its combination. And in its resistance.
Interaction with the panel is accomplished via two 3.5-inch touchscreens. On the upper screen, messages for the visiting person appear with icons, menus and graphic animations, including the date and time. The lower display transforms into a keypad.
ACCESS CONTROL INCLUDED
The panel incorporates a double access control system as standard: this functions via a personal proximity card or using numeric codes.
What's in the kit?
- 1 X Panel Urbanline REF:07481
- 1 X Flush box S/7 REF: 8857
- 1 X Telephone Interface REF:4545
- 1 X VDS/MDS DECODER REF:2409
- 1 X Transformer 12Vdc plug-in ULC CSA REF:1084
- 1 X Transformer 18Vdc plug-in ULC REF: AI-018-TR
Fermax MDS DIGITAL technology.
- Available in both video and audio versions.
- 2 x 3,5” graphical capacitive touchscreens.
• Display. Keypad
- Aluminium 5 mm and Glass 3 mm. IP43.
- Flush mounted only. Size S7. 5mm thick.
- Hidden fastening system. Invisible screws.
- EM Proximity reader included and empty
space for a HID third party reader.
- Wide angle camera.
- Voice synthesizer included in the amplifier.
- Search users by agenda.
- Alphanumerical keypad configurable.
- Restricted calls list.
- Presence detector to turn on the screen.
- Customisable messages.
- Date & time shown on the upper display.
- Operating temperature: -25ºC…70ºC.
Flush box S7: 115x328x45mm
VDS System REF:4545: In this mode, the interface works with the VDS system, where it performs the call via a command. VDS has the option to work in two different operating modes:
- Single Call (SCM). The interface acts as a telephone terminal that responds to a single call from the entry panels.
- Multiple Call (MCM). The interface acts as a gateway between the VDS system and a telephone system (telephone switchboard or a telephone line), converting the VDS calls to telephone numbers, that is, multi-calling, to make different calls to different extensions or telephones relative to the VDS call generated on the entry panel. This way you can make calls to different extensions in an office from the entry panel, not just to one, like in the previous models.
The MDS/ADS decoder carries out conversion of the general entrance MDS system to the ADS system in the interior blocks. One MDS/ADS decoder is required per block. The MDS/ADS decoder can handle 1 to 199 homes per block. From the MDS general entrance, MDS communication can be enabled with any home in the different blocks. In addition to interfacing between the two systems, the MDS/ADS decoder acts as an audio switcher, which in standby (without communication with a general entrance or MDS guard unit) lets you establish communication between ADS indoor panels and the homes in the corresponding block. In this way it is possible to hold simultaneous conversations in different blocks, each with its indoor panel, in addition to a block with general entrance. Decoder installation should preferably be done where the inner block power supply is fitted, next to the video switcher if there is one. It is very important to use a power supply for each interior block to avoid interference with the signals generated in a block (calls, call confirmation tones, etc).
Small size allows installation in electrical cabinets. Can be flush-fit in standard boxes 10x10 cm. With adhesive strips for fixing, or may be screwed directly onto the wall.
MDS-VDS system: Installations with MDS system in general entrances and interior blocks with audio/video door entry and/or VDS detached homes.
One MDS/VDS decoder is required per block. The MDS/VDS decoder converts the general entrance MDS system to the VDS system in the interior blocks.
The MDS/VDS decoder can handle 1 to 199 homes per block. From the MDS general entrance, communication can be enabled with any home in the different blocks.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.